Is here: Abstract Booklet. Check out the exciting work of your peers!
Congratulations to the winners:
- First place overall: Sarah Toner '19
- Second place overall: Aditya Agashe '17
- People's choice: Tamara Kahan '17
- Behavioral & Ecological Biology I: Erin Krichilsky '18
- Behavioral & Ecological Biology II: Sharnendra Sidhu '17
- Chemistry & Physical Sciences: Anant Hariharan '18
- Fiber Science & Design: Julia Miao '19 and Kathleen Miao '17
- Molecular & Cell Biology I: Katherine Phillips '17
- Molecular & Cell Biology II: Jeannine Whelan '17
- Psychology & Social Sciences I: Julia Lesnick '18
- Psychology & Social Sciences II: Daniel Stein '17
If you are interested in participating in CURB's annual Spring Forum Poster Session on Thursday, April 27th from 5:00PM to 7:00PM in Duffield Atrium, please submit your abstracts here: http://tinyurl.com/SpringForum2017.
Abstracts will be accepted until 11:59PM on Wednesday, April 12th.
If you have questions, please email Allison Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a professional headshot for LinkedIn, applications, portfolios, and more? Cornell Undergraduate Research Board wants to help you best represent yourself with confidence and professionalism.
Stop by on Tuesday, October 25th 4-7PM in the Human Ecology Commons.