We are recruiting new members for the E-board! Apply here
Want see what it's like behind the scenes? Have what it takes to plan large events? Come join our e-board and be part of a family of students leaders dedicated to promoting research involvement on and off campus!
Students from ALL backgrounds and years are encouraged to apply.
Deadline is Friday Sept 15, midnight
Contact Zehra (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Come to our annual G-body meeting to learn more about our programs and how you can be part of our team!
Tuesday Sept 12, 4:45 to 6 PM
G-01 Auditorium, Uris Hall
Is here: Abstract Booklet. Check out the exciting work of your peers!
Congratulations to the winners:
- First place overall: Sarah Toner '19
- Second place overall: Aditya Agashe '17
- People's choice: Tamara Kahan '17
- Behavioral & Ecological Biology I: Erin Krichilsky '18
- Behavioral & Ecological Biology II: Sharnendra Sidhu '17
- Chemistry & Physical Sciences: Anant Hariharan '18
- Fiber Science & Design: Julia Miao '19 and Kathleen Miao '17
- Molecular & Cell Biology I: Katherine Phillips '17
- Molecular & Cell Biology II: Jeannine Whelan '17
- Psychology & Social Sciences I: Julia Lesnick '18
- Psychology & Social Sciences II: Daniel Stein '17
If you are interested in participating in CURB's annual Spring Forum Poster Session on Thursday, April 27th from 5:00PM to 7:00PM in Duffield Atrium, please submit your abstracts here: http://tinyurl.com/SpringForum2017.
Abstracts will be accepted until 11:59PM on Wednesday, April 12th.
If you have questions, please email Allison Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a professional headshot for LinkedIn, applications, portfolios, and more? Cornell Undergraduate Research Board wants to help you best represent yourself with confidence and professionalism.
Stop by on Tuesday, October 25th 4-7PM in the Human Ecology Commons.