Please submit your abstracts here: Submit Abstracts.
If you're visiting campus for Cornell Days and thinking about getting involved with research on campus, make sure to check out our Cornell Days events!
- CURB Panel Discussion: These sessions feature a panel of CURB students discussing the opportunities for and benefits of conducting research as an undergraduate at Cornell, and how to get involved in research projects.
- CURBx: Following the style of TEDx Talks, our undergraduate student presenters will share with you their research projects and experiences.
Check the calendar below for time and location!
Is here: Abstract Booklet. Check out the exciting work of your peers!
Congratulations to the winners:
- First place overall: Sarah Toner '19
- Second place overall: Aditya Agashe '17
- People's choice: Tamara Kahan '17
- Behavioral & Ecological Biology I: Erin Krichilsky '18
- Behavioral & Ecological Biology II: Sharnendra Sidhu '17
- Chemistry & Physical Sciences: Anant Hariharan '18
- Fiber Science & Design: Julia Miao '19 and Kathleen Miao '17
- Molecular & Cell Biology I: Katherine Phillips '17
- Molecular & Cell Biology II: Jeannine Whelan '17
- Psychology & Social Sciences I: Julia Lesnick '18
- Psychology & Social Sciences II: Daniel Stein '17
Need a professional headshot for LinkedIn, applications, portfolios, and more? Cornell Undergraduate Research Board wants to help you best represent yourself with confidence and professionalism.
Stop by on Tuesday, October 25th 4-7PM in the Human Ecology Commons.